We’re all practicing social distancing right now. Now, if you’ve never been able to just sit down and meditate on your passions, now is the time. The process to discover your passion isn’t an easy one. It can be extremely frustrating when people say “Follow your passion”, but you have no idea what that means.
By the time this self-quarantine is over you can be an expert on a new craft. Learn to master your craft during this time. If you’re aspiring to be a social media expert, speak fluent Spanish or write a best-solving novel, don’t wait until tomorrow. Start now!
It takes quite a bit of self-discovery to discover your true passion. A great way to get to this point is by writing down your likes and dislikes. In addition, taking quizzes is a fun way and good past-time to self-discovery. If you need a little jumpstart to discover your true passion, we created a writing prompt to help.
Use a sheet of paper to write the answers to the questions below.
Finally, if you’re more of a computer person, you can write out the answers to this writing prompt:
- What is something you’re really good at?
- What is something you look forward to doing on a regular basis?
- What do you love learning about?
- If you had five minutes and the whole world was forces to listen what would you say?
- What do you wish you did more of?
- What does happiness mean to you?